Sunday, October 01, 2006

Runway Parting Shots: The Journey Ends Here

I present the final moments as we say tata to the Attic.


The Final Episode


The door leading to the 4 storeys of staircase


Runway neighbourhood - left wing. See the backview of Mr Postman in the distant? He's my fave friendly postman who'll flash his best smile and chit chat whenever he sees me. See, I'm the unanimous people's choice of Miss Popular...hahaha


Runway neighbourhood - right wing. Kreta Ayer is a blessed area. We've got church, mosque, Chinese temple and Hindu temple just round the corners!


My appointed Moving Director of the day climbing up the mean staircase


And me journeying up...by the way it's bullshit that climbing stairs can help lose weight. It didn't show on me lor.













Saying goodbye is never easy, especially if it's parting with something that has become part of your life. My "Moving Director" was once a member of the Attic.


I left a love note for the next tenant! But most likely the landlord will take it out before they get to see it. Jeff, leave it on will ya?


See lar, I'm so considerate, even left notices like that for likely situations that might inconvenience the next tenant.


Me and Geok posed victorious as we gave our final touch to the packing. We're ready to move!


Tata again! I've said it so many times and it's now for real.




The two rooms reinstated to when I saw them for the first time. (except for the carpet and empty cartons which I've so charitably left behind)


No more flights from 1st Oct. Email and business license will still be live for keepsake.

I'm starting my 28th year afresh, with new career in anticipation and new shoes to fill.

Good luck all, on your lives' many journeys.

No comments: